Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pedlars of Sunshine

I'm back! but just for a little while... and only because I wanted to update you on what I've been up to :)

One of the things that really gives me great joy is Baking. yes, with a capital B.

It started off as a weekend thing, making cupcakes for  G to take to school and  birthday cakes for the people I love.

But.

In the last few years, I've had so many requests that I sell the cakes I bake, and so many complaints and moans along the lines of "why can't you sell these cakes?"

The obvious answer was of course that I am a full time lawyer and mom, and I don't have:
a. the time
b. the shop
c. the delivery services

Well, all these reasons were demolished very effectively by my eatership (isn't that a great word? Thanks CC) , and I've finally set up my ONLINE CAKE SHOP!!!! So exciting

Truly! I kid you not.

Its called Pedlars of Sunshine and its on Facebook for the moment, while I try and get the blog up. You may get there by clicking here

After setting up the fb page, I realised I didn't have any photos of all the cakes I've baked over the years ("tsk, tsk, if only I had dusted off this blog earlier", you say. And you're right of course).

So my poor eatership has to put up with me baking a new cake every weekend to post. The hardship they endure, I tell you...

Anyway, go like my page, and you will be entitled (for a very limited time only), to a free cupcake (which you will  have to pick up).

No comments: