Friday, July 08, 2005

gushing

going to go out for dinner with the girls from office shortly. gitanjali is in the office today, and it has been fun. she gets more and more fun daily. nowadays i never feel alone, because i have my own gang with gitanjali. we do stuff together, and when i have a rare fight with husband, i am never alone in silence - as used to be the case. life goes on being wonderful b'cos she's there. perhaps its because she's so much like me - she's an extension of my personality, and she likes system of a down and casabian just as much as i do...

but then again,its not as if i'm someone who really feels alone or despair or desperation...am cheerful personality. have always been to the exasperation of those who love me most. apparently its really annoying to have someone who consistently fails to panic or despair...went to india with my mom and really pissed her off b'cos i was not worried that someone would catch us (2 women alone in a strange land) and rape/murder us. you will be glad to hear that they didn't, but it still pissed her off...

my mom is someone who gets stressed about everything. never figured out how i became her daughter. having had gitanjali who's just like me and finding it so fun, i wonder how my mom managed with me, who's totally opposite to her...

No comments: